There are many times we have read or heard somewhere about the benefits of playing sports, exercising daily for at least 30 minutes will be better for health. So in fact, why do we have to practice for 30 minutes, is it more or less to practice more? The figure is said to have originated […]Read more "Where do you exercise for 30 minutes a day"
In reality, there are many chocolate addiction and chocolate-based dishes. But do you know why an extremely attractive food is so addictive? Ask yourself, how many of the following things do you have in mind: feel weak every time you see an attractive chocolate, always hide chocolate bars around the house in case you have […]Read more "Explain why you’re addicted to chocolate"
The faithful dog Capitan has just died in his master’s sleep after 11 years of waiting for the reunion. Since Capitan’s owner left, the dog has been sleeping by the grave every night. The story of loyal dog was mentioned by news magazines around the world. Now, when the moment is over, Capitan leaves peacefully […]Read more "Emotion with the loyal dog “returned” to the owner after 11 years of waiting"
Yoga is love from the breath. Breathe really, evenly, slowly, you will get the balance. Yoga is not more about losing, slowly practicing, you will feel, every day you will be satisfied with the reach. From appreciation of the breath, you will appreciate your soul, love yoga so that life will be more relaxed and […]Read more "Yoga – The secret to a relaxed life"
I no longer remember where I read that sentence, but it kept haunting me from that day until now. Then every time, my friends and sisters asked me where I got the energy to go through the hardships of life normally as if I had never known what pain was. At times like that, I […]Read more "This life is your mind"
We are all passersby of life. There are a lot of things we can’t do, so let things happen naturally. Life is like a game. If you want to become a winner, you must have the main rules of this game in hand. Otherwise, you will always feel this life is unfair to you. So far, […]Read more "Life is so simple, but not everyone knows that"
The happy life, comfort or not is the perception of each person. If your mind is relaxed, your life will be peaceful. Whether a religious person or not, there are two worlds of good and evil in their minds. People who oppose evil, promote the power of goodness, life is always relaxed and happy. To do […]Read more "Living happily and funny is not difficult"
Eggs are familiar food in the kitchen of families. That is also the favorite food of many people. So What kind of dish from eggs in the world for us to learn to make? Huevos Divorciados is a dish originating from farms in rural Mexico. Each Huevos Divorciados dish consists of two crushed eggs […]Read more "Let’s learn culinary delights with delicious dishes from eggs in the world"
Bananas are expensive in many developed countries. Eating 1-2 bananas everyday can bring at least great effects. Modern studies have also reported that eating a banana a day can help people to live longer. This is also the fruit that is popular among athletes. It deserves to be on the food’s menu every day. There […]Read more "The amazing effect of eating two bananas everyday"
Cholesterol has received the “silent killer” label as there aren’t many signs of an imbalance. However, it’s actually very natural as our bodies are responsible for 75% of the cholesterol in our blood. The remaining 25% is made up from the foods we eat that’s only seen in animal products we consume. Cholesterol becomes a […]Read more "Cholesterol: Foods to Eat and Avoid"